Holiday season is in full swing. The jet set group are transporting our instagram feeds to far flung destinations with sun drenched landscapes, cool coastal interiors, cocktails at sunset, and let’s not forget the influx of bronzed hot dog legs. If this leaves you with holiday envy, or simply fancying a mini makeover once you return home then this is the post for you. Recreate four top holiday styles with our go-to guide for 2017’s travel-inspired updates…
The Miami art deco suite
Bring Miami cool to your home with an array of art deco detailing, pastel accessories and striking furniture finds. Style in abundance the bright, calming and cheery tones will transport you to the ultra-cool, swanky city for a glamorous summer vibe. Shake up your cocktails and party the summer away in the comfort of your own home!
- Cessair Overlapping squares wall mirror, £225
- Chrysania Large leaves ceiling lamp, £441
- Kanya Hexagons candle holder, £41
- Cezanne Acrylic dining chair, £362
- Yardleigh Fan palm in pot, £765
- DeAwna Deco pineapple, £49
The Moroccan riad
Whisk yourself to the markets of Marrakesh with the indulgently rich and textural interiors of Morocco. Luxe materials, jewel tones and decorative embellishment create instant charm for a rich, inviting feel.
- Chayna Panelled starburst mirror, £140
- Quinn Large Moroccan pendant lamp, £245
- Ababa Deep pile cushion, £110
- Wynagene Rocking rattan chair, £465
- Yumi Yucca plant in pot, £50
- Bayusha Bamboo basket set, £95
The Santorini bolthole
Nothing says ‘holiday’ like whitewashed villas and dazzling blue seas – hop to the Grecian island of Santorini for the ultimate in vacay style. Bright, clean and simple interiors conjure images of sandy beaches by day, sunset feasts by night. Make your home your happy place with simple, pared back white homewares and splashes of vibrant and rich azure blues.
- Myesha Madonna moneybox, £45
- Itessa Porcelain teacup, £44
- Lishon Huge wire vase, £335
- Viviette Fabric lantern-style lamp, £135
- Danjela Bamboo coffee table, £345
- Sindel Pineapple style table lamp, £140
- Ganika Rattan chair, £285
The Cornish coastal cottage
Some of the best holiday style comes from right here in the UK. You can’t beat British summertime style with a nod to glorious coastal chic. Chunky rope, cool blues, rustic charm and seaside detailing make this look a winner all year round. Add warmth with thick knits and cosy cottons to take the style from season to season.